Welcome to PsYcHo Roleplaying!

Please Log in or Register.
Welcome to PsYcHo Roleplaying!

Please Log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

What happens in a pizzaria...

Go down 
+2
PsYcHo_Wolf
PsYcHo_DaveFY
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

What happens in a pizzaria... Empty
PostSubject: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:18 pm

-A clown walks into a pizzaria in Northern Russia-
Back to top Go down
https://psycho-group.rpg-board.net
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Ivan:-Is behind the counter making pizza's, as he speaks his accent is a mixture of russian and Italian- Whata can I helpa you with?
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:55 pm

Clown: I'll have a large double cheese, triple pepperoni, fox-meat pizza please. -He taps his nose that sounds a tiny horn and winks at Irvan-
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:26 pm

-The clown is pushed aside and over a table by Col. John Shepard-

Col. Shepard: I hate clowns... >_>
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:05 pm

Ivan:-Reaches under the counter and reveals a jar of vodka. He takes a hefty drink of it and holds it out to him- Da?
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Derodric

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Dero: I refuse.

ARE YOU HAPPY DAVE?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Iced

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 pm

-A rather average female with long black hair, pale white skin, a black panama hat, a long dark brown trench coat and 4 inch high heels stumbles backwards in through the doorway. Losing her footing she lands on her ass with a "smack" and a "growl", bracing her fall with hands either side of her upon the floor. A car horn sounds outside and the vehicle seems to drive off quite quickly with a screeching of tires. -
..well that's the last time I offer...
-doesn't seem to look around, rather focusing on examining her position upon the ground-
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Nova

PsYcHo_Nova

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:04 pm

Rael: -Staring at the clown, eating a Gryphon pizza- cannibal...
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:19 pm

Ivan:-Makes a molotov from his vodka and throws it at Nova- ONLY I MAY EAT DA GRYPHON PIZZA!
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Nova

PsYcHo_Nova

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Rael: -swiftly dodges the bottle- Who the hell is Nova?
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Ivan:-Gives him a confused look- I neva said a name you revolutionist!-Pulls out several more molotovs and begins to torch the pizzeria-
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:20 am

-The walls to the pizzeria fall down and you are faced with an endless black void in all directions. Irvan turns around and notices the bartender's appearance has changed to a demonic entity with a wide, obnoxious smile-

Demon: Are we going to settle down now? Or just have some fun?
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Ivan: Gods above....-Pulls out an extra large bottle of vodka, turning it into another molotov- DIE CAPITALIST SCUM!-Throws the molotov at the demon-
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:32 pm

-The demon catches the bottle and poofs it into an adorable rabbit. Then the rabbit catches on fire-

Demon: Adorable isn't he?
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Ivan: I like nothing more than roast hare for dinner.-Reaches onto a nearby table and grabs another bottle of vodka, takes a swig, then offers it to the demon-
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:19 pm

Demon: Don't mind if I do. -Pulls up a chair and takes a drink with a smile on his scaled face-
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:27 pm

Ivan: How bout a drinkin game? I'd wager my soul against your demonic powers that I can drink you under the table.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Demon: -Chuckles loudly in the already apocalyptic tavern- You dare to think you can overtake me?
Back to top Go down
lava788

lava788

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:52 pm

*A piercing light comes through the void surrounding the pizzaria, and what appears to be an Angel filters in through the light. The small light then vanishes and the creatures floats to the floor next to the table occupied by the Demon and Ivan*

Alecto: Did somebody say, Drinking Contest?

Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Ivan:-Reaches over and takes the bottle from the demon's clutches, taking a swig- Aye, what be your stake in it?
Back to top Go down
lava788

lava788

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:15 pm

Alecto: Well, Considering the simple fact I do not possess a soul, I don't have much to stake... *He scratches his chin thoughtfully* However, I do know of a passage into Heaven which the other angels don't know of, so I shall put that into the stake. *he then summons a chair, and sits upon it*
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:40 am

Demon: -Makes a low sound of slight pleasure while eyeing Alecto with hunger- Now that is an interesting and delicious stake...
Back to top Go down
lava788

lava788

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:03 pm

Alecto: *he turns and looks at the Demon with a slight grin* I had a feeling you would have use for such a stake. However I cannot be so sure for this mortal... *he turns and gazes at Ivan with a blank expression*

Last edited by lava788 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Nova

PsYcHo_Nova

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 2:19 pm

-out from across the pizzaria, a loud and whiny voice shouts from what appears to be a rather large and beefy cow, saying "i'll stake my steak!", walking over to the table they sit. she promptly takes her seat, tears off her leg and places it on the table, without a wince of pain.-

cow: you'll have to cook it your self though.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:05 pm

Ivan:-Looks at the bottle, then back at the cow with a frown- I do believe I have had too much to drink.-Takes another swig, wiping his mouth with his sleeve after. Then looks at the angel- I have friends who would pay me much in vodka for such knowlege angel. Do not fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens in a pizzaria...   What happens in a pizzaria... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happens in a pizzaria...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: Random Roleplaying Scenarios-
Jump to: