Welcome to PsYcHo Roleplaying!

Please Log in or Register.
Welcome to PsYcHo Roleplaying!

Please Log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

RP Interviews

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Derodric

RP Interviews Empty
PostSubject: RP Interviews   RP Interviews Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 3:44 am

Just had a random thought. If characters were to be interviewed what would they say? I think we did something like this before, but if we haven't this is what I mean:

I don't have any set questions.. so.. be free!
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Derodric

RP Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Interviews   RP Interviews Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 4:36 am

-The Iron Hawk sits down. He is currently wearing his armor.-

"Who am I? Well, that depends; who do you want? Heh! There's the Iron Hawk, Vas'dan, Valcar'uk; pick." -He takes off his helmet.-

"Describe each.. hmm.. Well you should all know who The Iron Hawk is. Iron Hawk is my job title and my professional self. The Iron Hawk. You just hear that and it sends shivers down your spine don't it? The Iron Hawk is a faceless man. No identity other than that. I don't leave trails for someone to follow it back to me. The most, THE MOST, somebody might get is that the Iron Hawk buys his weaponry and supplies from, your very own, arms dealer, Valcar'uk. I'll get to him later, but decisive to say, for all intensive purposes, Vas'dan is dead. Back to the Iron Hawk. He is serious, gets the job done, doesn't double cross, and doesn't surprise the buyer with any special fees or problems, it is all very professional and all up front. Does the money influence me? Hell yeah it does, I won't go below 50,000 credits. Does life have a price? Of course. Would I kill my best friend for profit? No. Would I kill a kid? No. Do I work for these secretive types? I try to avoid it. I want all the information out front, no surprises. With the prices that are being flung around, there is no room for surprises. Is Iron Hawk Sith or Republic? I am an opportunist. Who ever pays I will most likely deal with. Could it be dangerous fighting for both sides? Yeah, that is why I am careful, and don't leave messes, but it is fun to advertise on a job though; scare some poor sod half to death then lock him in a locker or something, I love that. Will the Iron Hawk get the job done? Yes. Will there be bullshit? No. My craft is an art, it should be treated as such."

"Alright, alright. Valcar'uk. Who is he? My public face. As I said earlier, very little connection to the Iron Hawk. He is an arms dealer who has access to some top grade shit that these poor souls are willing to overpay for. How do I do my business? Well, it's simple, I throw parties and anyone who can somehow gain access has the right to deal with me. Yes I love my drinks, drugs, and women, or men if you prefer, but do I let it get in the way of work? No. Valcar'uk.. in the least amount of words possible, I would describe him as, 'Public Relations.' Besides, most of my Czerka accounts are in his name."

"Vas'dan, now that is a name I haven't gone by in a long time. He is quite literally dead to me, and he should remain dead. Hutt families sadly don't take kindly to stealing nor do they take kindly to murdering one of their own, so you can imagine how they took to stealing AND murdering Gadoba. Anyway, Vas'dan was born on the streets of Nar'Shaddaa and he lived his life using people, that was until the Hutts thought they could use me and sell me as a slave. Luckily for me, right at that very moment the Sith decided to invade. With what little money I had I manipulated a hacker to grant me access some nice emergency credit funds. Would I have worried? I would have if I hadn't misplaced the plasma conduit stabilizer on Gadoba's ship. Damn I wish I could have watched the engines overload just as they hit upper atmosphere. Either way, I took what money I had now and ran. Could it have been traced? Perhaps? If the hacker could describe me. I don't know, all I cared about was that I was a few hundred thousand credits richer. With that money I bought shares in some certain war-time industries. I then joined a Sith military academy to train. Perhaps not my best decision for I should have known the Sith would be able to track me afterwards, then again it did win me a few million credits. Either way I trained for several years watching my stocks grow. Once satisfied I dropped out and laid low. After doing a few remedial jobs for a few years, I sold a few of my shares, bought some shit, and the Iron Hawk was born. Gotta love the credit."

"Tell you about myself as a person.. That is a lame ass question by the way, but me. Hmm.. I can feel for my people at the loss of Cathar to the Mandalorians, I won't work for them, can't be trusted. I like kids who can handle themselves, at least if they remind me of myself, and I ain't a kid-killer. That is a line for a Trandoshan to cross or something, not me. I like ships and I like guns. Oh wait here a moment." -He stands up and walks off camera. He returns a few moments later with a large rifle.- "This is..  something with a really long complicated name filled with random letters and numbers. Let's just call it a powerful ass weapon. Yeah yeah, it is ballistics, get over it. It fires these bullets that have their own little energy fields, decisive to say they cost quite a lot. Anyway, with this I can take out low-orbit transit vehicles, just about any organic creature you can think of..  uhh..  annoying neighbors? The round travels as fast as the typical blaster as well. Nearly silent, this thing is one of my closest friends... because it kills things, not because it is nearly silent, although it helps to have friends who know when to shut the fuck up."

"What motivates me? Uhh money? The art of my craft? Personal pleasures? Stop asking me shitty questions."

"What intrigues me? Well there is that so-called infiltrator in the next room.. Roland? Rowlin? what was his name? Then there is that other.. uhh.. Cathar? The one who wouldn't stop staring at me? The one who didn't wear shoes? Yeah, Ir'Vian. Would like to get his story."
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

RP Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Interviews   RP Interviews Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:18 pm

-Davos walks slowly to his seat, preoccupied with the mic-

"Is.. is this on? Is it working right? -Plays with the mic a bit- I am unsure how this strange-looking wand works. I can sense no magic from i- No magic? How.. intuitive of you.. I did not think such a design was possible for non-mages. What's it made of? Pardon me? Oh of course! My apologies. I'll ask about it after."

-He sits down in his seat and straightens himself into a more formal position-

"You may proceed, madam."

"An interesting question. My name is Davos Northstar, formerly of House Northstar in the Hylonian Kingdom but now a Rezdon of the Psythalian Brotherhood. I'm a mage, diplomat, inventor, and I like to sometimes dabble in swordplay. The last two are just hobbies though. It has been a while since I have been able to do either. The whole ordeal with the blood mages and all, you understand. It's hard to get away when there is so much work to do. Stopping the people from panicking, coordinating the operations of the Shadow Pack to keep Isain's terror cells from.. well causing terror, and preparing for an eventual war. Is it stressful? Of course. We can't afford to take breaks or let down our guard, lest we give them an opening they can use. And we don't know the state of the wildlands between the borders of separate kingdoms, so we find ourselves unable to mount an effective attack against them. We are forced to sit back and wait for them to make the next move and it is extremely frustrating. I mean, I don't understand what they are waiting for. Why are they letting us prepare and get stronger? It is illogical to me. -He sighs and looks to the left, his look unknown behind his mask- What I wouldn't give to return to my workbench and relax sometimes..."

"Hmm? I'm sorry? Oh, right. Yes. Forgive me, I must have had my mind on other things. -He takes his mask off and places it on the side table. He takes the glass of water and sips from it, as he pulls back his hood with his other hand. He takes a slow, calmed breath and places the glass down- Yes, I am fine. I agree. Let us discuss other things."

"House Northstar? They were a decently wealthy noble house. Well, at least in comparison to the other Houses. Yes, I did say 'were', but I'll get back to that later. Anyways, they weren't as respected as I think they deserved. My father pushed for the King of the time to use some of the grand treasury and improve the situation of the poverty-stricken outer villages and towns. Of course that would have made the taxes for the noble families go higher, even if slightly, and that didn't sit too well with most of the other Houses. But despite the opposition, my father somehow managed to get the King to agree to some minor concessions. It wasn't even close to what he had hoped for, but it was a step. And that gave him comfort. Yes, I respected him greatly. It was from he that I learned the art of diplomacy and wordplay. He taught me the power behind skillfully wielded words; how they can protect a man from his deepest fears and pierce farther than the sharpest blade; they can join vast societies and topple entire kingdoms. -He pauses- But my father also taught me to use this power to aid others when I can. And as a testament to him... I try."

"Right, I was. Yes, House Northstar fell before I reached my 26th cycle. Well, it's a long story but it sums up to my elder brother being imprisoned for crimes against the crown just after our father's sudden death, thus preventing him from taking seat and disgracing the House's name. At least that is the official proclamation of events. Yes, definitely. I think what was claimed and is the truth are far separated. But that doesn't matter now. In the end, I was forced into exile while my mother and sister was married off to some other house, and there was little I could do about it. I've never truly gotten closure from that part of my life. But I've learned to live with it."

"-He chuckles- Yes, I know. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be droning on about such depressing stories. I'm not a sad person! But you asked about my past and it just isn't the happiest tale. However, I suspect you'll ask about how I came to join the Brotherhood. Yes, see? I knew you would. Luckily for you and everyone else listening, that is a better chapter of my life. During my exile, I eventually found myself traveling with and befriending Dericus. I think he's a few rooms down the hall right now. Now eventually he introduced me to the rest of the Brotherhood that was still around at the time. Having no where else to go, I asked if I could travel with them and they agreed. They only asked that I carry my own weight around, which is fair. Now mind you that I had been keeping away from allying with anyone too closely due to my past, so at the time they still didn't know my real history. For the time being, I let them believe I was just a wandering mage. After a time I found that what intrigued me the most was their version of magic. As a mage myself, I have always found the arcane mysteries a fascinating thing to explore. But this was something different altogether. I mean, their very eyes glowed! Like this! -He points at his silver-coloured eyes that explode into a white glow- It was so different and I remember bombarding them with questions about it. -His eyes return to their normal silver- Actually, just to be clear so you don't have to ask the others: yes, our connection to Y'thno changed the colour of all our eyes to silver. It's a strange side effect that probably has to do with the fact that they can glow at all. Anyways, where was I? Oh yes, of course. So eventually Dericus approached me and asked if I wanted to join, with Zylan and Thranal behind. It was in that moment that I accepted, and that is how I joined the Brotherhood.

"-He takes another sip of water- This 'interview' as you call it can take a lot of you. Yes, yes. Continue. How did I become Rezdon? Well that title is more or less translated into 'elder' or 'honored one' versus any real rank. The brotherhood is completely equal, you see. But how I got it? Well.. You'd really have to ask the other Rezdons that one. They granted to me. My best guess would be the idea to build the Citadel. Oh, it's where we live. I found that constant travel was getting harder and more dangerous as the tensions of two very powerful kingdoms were rising. So I thought we should find a secluded spot and make roots for ourselves. Little did I know that a country would build around it. -He starts to laugh- It was completely unexpected when people flocked to us to escape the soon-to-begin war."

"As yes, Rowlin. Yes I have a very close friendship with him, and that is perhaps one of the more ironic things about my world. Why? Because he is very distrustful of mages -- magic in general, really -- and he makes friends with me; the only real mage in the brotherhood. It probably has something to do with how we met. He was just a boy and about to see an end to his life. I saw no reason that he deserved that, so I saved him from a tight spot. I brought him back to Altharos, which was still expanding at the time, and gave him a home in the Citadel. Of course Dericus gave me an earful for that, and when we caught poor Rowlin trying to steal some minor things from us, Dericus moved him to a local orphanage. I couldn't exactly stop that. He did need to see there would be consequences for such behavior. I visited him a few times, talked with him. He was angry at me at first, but I could see the rough edges fading over time. It was when we were under the attack of an orc raid that Rowlin really impressed me. His skill with a bow, to defend a land I'm not even sure he truly accepted yet showed great promise to me. So I opted him for Brotherhood training. Actually, he was the start of that practice. Anyways, Dericus gave me a negative look, but I told him something along the lines of "Let's see what happens," and sure enough, after a full year and a half of scrutiny, background checks, schooling, and physical training Rowlin proved himself worthy of joining our ranks. He even impressed Dericus, although he would NEVER admit that, Maker forbid. After that, our friendship only improved. I've had to step in front of him to stop him from going too far every now and again, but it's nothing too, too serious."

"Oh you're most welcome, and thank you for having me. It's good to get some of this off my chest. -He rises from his seat and approaches the crew behind the camera- Now, you said you were going to show me how this wand works?"
Back to top Go down
https://psycho-group.rpg-board.net
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

RP Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Interviews   RP Interviews Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 11:57 am

“Where do you want me to sit? Oh here, alright that’ll do. Do you have any water? Ah, thank you.

-Zantos takes a sip from a glass of water and places it on a stool next to him. He clears his throat-
“Where do you want me to begin?”

“Oh, yes I suppose that is a good place to begin. My name is Zantos Kelten. No real significance in the family name like that former noble, Northstar I believe his name was.”

“Anyways, I was born and raised in the town of Westhill. It was a quiet little farming village when I was a child, hardly more than five hundred people in the village itself, and in the area surrounding it. It was a good life though, simple. We plowed our fields, drank often, and lived a quiet life. That changed for me around my fifteenth birthday. I was hunting the forest with Brom and Erik, my closest friends in the village, when a sudden storm came upon us. It was very frightening of course, we were still boys at that time, no matter what we would have told you.

-He chuckles lightly, and runs a hand through his grey hair.-

“It was dark in the storm, the sun was completely obscured and we had managed to lose ourselves in the wind and pelting rain. Eventually, we managed to make some shelter and a small fire under a rocky outcropping. It was all we could do to keep that small blaze alive; we were so desperate we forgot everything else in our efforts. That is why we didn’t see the bear until it was nearly upon us.”

-Zantos stops and shakes his head; a faint flicker of fear appearing in his eyes.-
I’ve seen many terrible things in my life, war, demons, and corrupted beings. However, that bear still holds the most fearsome image in my mind. It was there on the edge of the brush, its hair soaked and matted down; with what I thought was a crazed look in its black eyes. I gave a shout, just before it charged. Brom, he always was the bravest, lept forward with his spear. He took one everywhere, don’t ask me why though. He was attached to it. The bear just batted him aside, and kept coming though. Erik’s took a shot at it with his bow, as did I. They just bounced off its hide though. It bowled us both over, and pinned me to the ground. It got a hold of my arm in its jaws...

-Zantos grimaces and pulls off his leather bracer, revealing his left arm. It is covered in scar tissue and bears evidence of the abuse-

I ended up panicking and tried to shove it off with my right arm. Thats when something funny happened. I felt some sort of energy swell up on my right side, and focus onto my hand. For whatever reason, I went for its head and tried to grab it. When I did, a blast of purplish energy flew out of my hand, and that is all I can recall. Brom and Erik would tell me that they saw half the bears head blown off all of a sudden, and it collapsed. It was the best they could do to get it off me, and wrap my arm.”

“Eventually the storm subsided, and they took me back to the village. At the time there was man there, whom I knew as Risov. When he heard my story, he took me aside and demanded every detail of the story. Long story short, he gave me some rudimentary lessons on controlling my power, and took me to the elves of Masia’Shyr. I spent some time with them, learning what I could about magic from them. It was mostly theory.

“Oh, the Elves? Well.. They are a different sort. They can be very polite and kind. If you offend them though, whether it be on purpose or just because of human tenacity, they can insult you and make it sound like a compliment. I learned that quite a few times in my stay there, and afterwards.”

“Westorlas and Vael?”-Zantos grows somber, his lips pressing together in a line and his brow furrowing.-
“I miss them. I really do, even Vael; despite his distrust of me. They were reliable friends, and good people to be on the battlefield with. Trustworthy too. If Westorlas thought something was right, then he would follow it through to the end.. And he did. This age we live in is testament to their sacrifice. Can we move on from this subject?”

“Thank you. The Order? Ah well, it is formally known as the Order of the Gryphon, we are based in the fortress of Imathriel, located where the Army of the Free People of Dalesis took their first stand against the Shadow. I think it is symbolic, I once stood there with the best of Dalesis to protect those who could not protect themselves. And once again I do the same. The Order’s sole purpose is to prevent the return of the Shadow to Dalesis. Although our role may soon expand, we are considering sending delegates to the other continents of the world, to see how they fare. Ithlum, rumor tells, is having trouble with some sort of crystal plague. Seems very odd to me. Anyways. The founders? Ah, yes. That would be Zathornas, Talthorn, and myself. You may also include, Falen since he was the first member of his species to join.-He smiles fondly- Yes, he is doing well. He has found a mate, and they have had two wonderful children so far. Very energetic, they tear around the Fortress constantly.”

“My family? Ah, well there's Faym, my wife, and my three children; Kerin, Gale, and Grace. Kerin and Gale are both members of the order, with families of their own. Meanwhile Grace is to be married this fall. I hope I live to see it. I am old councillor. In fact I think I need to go lay down, this whole interview has left me quite tired.”

“Yes, you’re very welcome. I hope this interview has helped you. One more question? What is it about? The Fade?! No, I refuse. I will not speak of such things. Good day, councillor.”
-Zantos gets up and walks out of the room-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Interviews   RP Interviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Interviews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: Random Roleplaying Scenarios-
Jump to: