Welcome to PsYcHo Roleplaying!

Please Log in or Register.
Welcome to PsYcHo Roleplaying!

Please Log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology

Go down 
+2
PsYcHo_Wolf
PsYcHo_DaveFY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PsYcHo_Dark

A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology Empty
PostSubject: A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology   A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:17 am

For those of you who know who I am. Hello again! This really a profound and nostalgic post to be making at 3 AM.

Warning this is a long one!

First off I would like to thank Derodric for reaching out to me on such a seemingly absurd and long shot of a chance, It might be silly. I really can't believe this is all still here.

I feel guilty to have given up back then on keeping in touch and allowing myself to crawl into a hole. When the time came about a year later. I was to embarrassed to admit to myself that I had let myself abandon people I considered friends. So I just didn't try to come back and face things as they where and let myself hide from life.

At that point I had been dealing with severe depression of coming out to my parents as gay and things not going well.

In the end when it was over and things where looking up I thought that this forum and the people here had gone... I had difficulty finding the forum from bad memory and internet burying. I thought that it was over with and I had made a mistake I never let myself forget.

Time passed and I found new hobbies. Turns out on the boards of one of those hobbies I received a very reply on an old post I had made. After reading it I was filled with many emotions, and here I am.

Thank you again for taking that chance and not just letting it pass. I can't express what it means to me even if it seems funny and strange im so emotional over this.

I hope I get the chance to talk to and maybe rekindle friendships lost.

The most important thing I can say here is however. I am deeply sorry. I left without a word and let time just put space between us. I let apathy take over my actions. I hope that you can all accept this apology. If you want to talk more about it just pm me.

Sincerely, Christopher.
AKA Dark Malandor =D
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Mine's Longer ^.^   A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:00 am

Words cannot express just how shocked I was when I got an email about a private message to me from a one PsYcHo_Dark (something that is easily worthy enough to provoke me out of my world of college work for this message). Nor can they do justice to how emotional I am now to see you are indeed alive and well; and that you have returned here to this place that we call a second home.. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't trying to hold back tears. It's also incredibly relieving as we had feared a lot of things had happened to you. Although it seems at least one of our projected scenarios was unfortunately correct, it is so good to see you survived it and believe me, you're only stronger for it.

There is no need at all to apologize. As a man who has once felt the gripping pain of depression, I can give you my understanding and sympathies that you had to fend off its dreaded claw. What's important is that you have managed to get beyond it and now you are back with us. There is nothing to forgive.

I can safely tell you that you never lost our friendship. We knew that life wasn't the easiest for you and when we noticed that you suddenly weren't getting online at all, we worried; we thought it had caught up to you. I can still remember throughout the last couple years, every now and again our conversations would trickle down to what happened with you; that we hoped you were alright; and that we missed having you around. Out of all the RPers that have ever graced PsYcHo, I found you the most unique; both in your vision and your style. It was a foreign element that was incredibly welcome and something that has never been replicated and could never be replaced. I hope with this emotional reunion.. that element will finally be restored. If you'd like to.

Anyways, I am sure I speak for everyone when I say:

If you would like to formally return to PsYcHo, know that you are most welcome and encouraged to do so. But I will leave that choice in your hands. Even if you would like to be an outside friend to this clan, you would still be considered a close friend in my books and always welcome in these halls.

Welcome back, Dark. Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
https://psycho-group.rpg-board.net
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology   A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 11:38 am

You know this means you owe me some rp time >:/
XD a welcome back dark, glad you have come back to us! :D
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Derodric

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology   A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 2:44 pm

No apology necessary, just glad you're back. :D

Do you have Steam? That's the easiest way of contact, all of use it.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Nova

PsYcHo_Nova

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology   A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 2:51 pm

As a member of Psycho who also royally screwed up in the past, and was offered a second chance, I feel it is within my best nature to accept your apology... so...

FUCK YOU FOR LEAVING US! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU HAD DONE TO ME?! ;O; ~Sarcasm~
But anyways. Yes! I, and I'm pretty sure all of Psycho accept your apology... even though Derodric is right in that no apology is necessary. We're just glad to have you back.

Welcome back, Dark! :D
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Derodric

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology   A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 3:05 pm

A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology Tumblr_nyu08knrO01qahdmvo1_500

"I'll find your lost PsYcHo members."
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology   A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 3:19 pm

Thanks everyone ^-^

And yeah! I have a steam! But... I have not payed for anything yet since I used to just share one and had games gifted to me from it. So I cant really add people directly =c

But my profile name is DarkMalandor

...What a shocker.

And yes Wolf I owe alot of RP time which I will be more then happy to give back!
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Derodric

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology   A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Also, would it be possible to 'buy' a free game, something like TF2, Dota, or Warframe to activate your account?

Btw you, Wolf, and PatronOrion all live like 10 min away from each other. Just saying...
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Dark

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology   A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Huh I did not think of that .-. I will have to try that!
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Nova

PsYcHo_Nova

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology   A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:07 pm

If there is any one good character from Fallout 4 that I loved so much, It's Nick Valentine. Also, awesome gif, Dero
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_AroSorth

PsYcHo_AroSorth

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology   A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Even though I never met you, I'm glad you've come back to Psycho =D I look forward getting to know you =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology   A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Somewhat Long Story about Time and an Apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Area :: News-
Jump to: