Welcome to PsYcHo Roleplaying!

Please Log in or Register.
Welcome to PsYcHo Roleplaying!

Please Log in or Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Elatria

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

The Elatria - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Irvan: I suppose we will have to risk it then. Beats camping out in those hills any day.
-Walks beside him towards the geyser-
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Derodric

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 1:42 pm

-When you make it back to the camp, you notice most of the buildings have been completely stripped down, the wall is collapsed in some parts, and you notice the nubs of where the AA guns used to be. A lot of wiring sticks out of areas, in other areas only the frame remains. There is still debris on the ground, but not as much, you don't see any remaining intact fighters anywhere. Another thing you notice is there are very few bodies, there are the pirates and a few prisoners, but not nearly as many as there were.-

-You notice a few people on the far side of the compound scavenging about, and some dark dots out in the plains that are probally other people.-

-There is a small ship near what used to be the command center of the compound, the ship is a decommissioned Imperial spec ops frigate, S-Class. It has the bridge on the very top, stickign out over the rest of the ship, and 3 arm like structures that stick out of the bottom forming an upside down 'w' shape, only the two ones on the side slant behind it to form a sort of tripod like base.-

The best picture I could find of somethign similar is...
Ship Picture:

-A man wearing a green engineering jacket with a faded logo on the back that reads "Ceplar Industries" (An electronics manufacturer) is rummaging through a small junk pile next to the command center.-
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Rovan: An Imperial frigate? -Looks at Irvan- That model is no longer in use by the Imperial Navy anymore, if I remember right.
Back to top Go down
https://psycho-group.rpg-board.net
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:29 am

Irvan: You are correct, they were all decommissioned. Isn't surprising to find one out here in the outer rim though. Really its a damn fine ship. If we can board it, I can fly us out of here.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:35 am

Rovan: -Starts proceeding towards the ship, being werey for the owner-
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:44 am

PsYcHo_Derodric : *ship doesn't move*

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: -Reaches the ship and examines the hull-

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Follows a step behind him and looks around for anybody approaching-

PsYcHo_Derodric : *it has been repaired a few times, and has several names and logos printed on the door

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: Ya know, I didn't get your rank, Imp.

PsYcHo_Derodric : *It has also been equipped with non standard issue hardware*

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Shrugs- Doesn't matter.

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: I think it does -Turning around and facing him- I want to know just how high up you were. I don't want to be charged for 'capturing an Imperial Captain' now do I?

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan: I don't exist in the Imperial records. They want no ties to me, in case something goes wrong.

PsYcHo_Derodric : *Man walks up* Get away from my ship!

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Glances at him- Your ship? Its pretty nice, where'd ya buy it?

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: -Looks at the other man, dropping the matter with Irvan- Your ship? This looks like a ship of the Imperial Navy to me. And old one, but nonetheless.

PsYcHo_Derodric : Man: appears you don't know anything when it comes to ships. Any decommissioned vessle that still works is put up for sale at any ship yard

PsYcHo_Derodric : *He also wears so some sort of device on his forearm/wrist/hand* and you notice he has several implants

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: I was testing you. -Dissmissing the insult, stepping forward, and dropping his voice very low- I need to get off this planet. Now.

PsYcHo_Derodric : Man: what is in it for me?

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Stands behind him, looking around for anyone who pays too close of attention-

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: -Grins- Depends what you need.

PsYcHo_Derodric : Man: A Cevrel C-Class Fuel injection system that can be outfitted to a B Class coupling. Or Credits.

PsYcHo_Derodric : Man: I would prefer the first

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Grins as he looks back at the man- I can get you the first, if you take us both.

PsYcHo_Derodric : Man: I am not taking you past the outter beacons, and I am heading toward Beyr.

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: -Looks at Irvan- Where would you need to be to get what he wants?

PsYcHo_Derodric : (A small moon in the outer systems that is more criminal then orderly)

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan: Get me to an area where I can contact my..-Looks at the man, then back at Rovan- My friends... And I can get him what he wants.

PsYcHo_Derodric : Man: If you are willing to pay a bit extra I can get you to Halicion.

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: Which world works better for you? -@Irvan-

PsYcHo_Wolf : (Halicion = a communications post? or something?)

PsYcHo_Derodric : (A better world than Beyr)

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan: Halicion would be better.

PsYcHo_Derodric : Man: Very well, No weapons, and you follow my orders. You are not allowed near the cockpit

PsYcHo_Derodric : *Runs his left arm over one of the logos and the door opens*

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: Agreed. -Holds out his hand-

PsYcHo_Derodric : *The inside is a small circular room wtih several rooms branching of of it*

PsYcHo_Derodric : *shakes it with the hand with the device*

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Grunts- No argument here.-He walks into the ship-

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: -Takes the stunstick off his belt and hands it to the pilot-

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: I'll want it back

PsYcHo_Derodric : *takes it, and walks inside*

PsYcHo_Derodric : Man: What ever

PsYcHo_Derodric : *man points to 1 of the 4 doors*

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: -Walks onto the ship with a mallous grin-

PsYcHo_Derodric : Man: you can sleep in there

PsYcHo_Derodric : Man: that is the kitchen, the other is the bathroom, and that is another supply closet

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: -Walks into the room and looks around at the accomidations-

PsYcHo_Derodric : *he climbs up a narrow stair case that winds around and leads up to teh cockpit

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Is leaning up against one of the walls, he looks around the room with faint interest-

PsYcHo_Derodric : *It is a small room with a cot in it, there is a shelf with some supplies on it*

PsYcHo_Derodric : *the main door closes*

PsYcHo_Derodric : *the ships shakes a little, but you soon feel you are in the air*

PsYcHo_Derodric : *the main circular room has a small holo table and several chairs*

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan: So, wanna tell me why you had that grin when you walked in?

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: It's nothing, Imp. Don't worry about it.

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: The cyborg's attitude amuses me. That is all.

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Chuckles- Yes he is very sure of himself.

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: Can you contact your "friends" from Halicion?

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan: I believe so. I know a few people there that should have what I need. Or they'll let me borrow a ship of theirs in exchange for a tip.

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: And after that is done?

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Raises an eyebrow- You can go do whatever you want, I can drop you off somewhere on my way back to Imperial Space.

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: So you intend to rejoin the Imperial Navy.

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan: It depends, if something better comes along I might do that. I work in the dark, I do the things the populace doesn't know about.

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan: So, it wouldn't be much of a change if I became a criminal. I have the contacts.

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: Oh it doesn't matter to me. But I have to plan my next steps very carefully. I would assume you understand that, being an Imperial Agent. Or a Commando.

PsYcHo_Wolf : Irvan:-Shrugs- Doesn't matter to me what you do. And unless you're one of the most wanted in Imperial Space, I doubt my superiors would care much either. -Glances at Rovan suspiciously-

PsYcHo_DaveFY : Rovan: I guess we'll find out when we arrive at our destination.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:57 am

Irvan: I suppose so.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:56 am

Rovan: -Several hours later- What do you know about the Imperial Bombardment of Tiras? -Leaning back and staring at the ceiling-
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:46 am

Rovan:-Grimaces- Quite a bit. That was a nasty piece of work honestly. I was on the ground when it happened. Lousy Admiral didn't give me enough time to take out their defenses. Would have resulted in less casualties for both sides if I had been given more.. Were you on the planet then?
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Rovan: ....my wife was.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Irvan: I am sorry....
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Rovan: I don't blame you. You were just a soldier on the ground, following your orders. -Looks at you- But don't be surprised if I hold no love for your Empire...
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:24 am

Irvan:-Nods- I understand. Those outside the Empire have little love for it, the Emperor has no qualms about the slaughter of the outer planets. I wouldn't be surprised if the outer rim soon united against us.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:19 am

Rovan: Good. -Readjusting his position to something more comfortable- Then you won't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:35 am

Irvan:-Snorts as he leans back and waits for the ship to arrive-
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Nova

PsYcHo_Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:38 pm

-you pass by a few asteroids. nothing unusual, aside from what looks to be like an old minning facitilty on its surface. its empty and abandoned, for how long is a mystery. you pass by a few more, with more mining facilities. one of them is active. they dont seem to respond to your appearance. the facility is bustling withmoving lights, which hum with a deep blue glow. suddenly, two rather small ships, corvette class, take off from a single asteroid. they hail your ship, and a figure appears on screen, only he,she,it is covered in a thick blanket of static, and only the silhouette of the figure is seen.-

???: Greetings traveller(his voice is deep and gentle, which is followed by an echo. you cant tell if its the radio system or part of his voice). we noticed your ship design to be that of an imperial frigate. an old one at that. we hope you are here on friendly terms, or just passing through our asteroid field.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Derodric

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:48 pm

-Man scoots back and leans up, pressing a button-

*The hail is disconnected* *The ship dissapears from sensors for a moment then reappears flying rapidly in the opposite direction*
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Nova

PsYcHo_Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:50 pm

-the ships attempt to follow, but keep their weapons powered down, to show they mean no harm.-

(this is the best image i could find. but picture them to be black, with the orange parts being a steel colour)
The Elatria - Page 3 Hw_10t10
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Derodric

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:57 pm

-You easily catch up to it, but you don't see any ship-
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Nova

PsYcHo_Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:02 pm

-the courvettes scan the area for a while, but give up, and go back to their asteroid-
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Derodric

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:25 am

-The Man comes down into the hold after about a day-

"Care to tell me what exactly happened back on that rock?"
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:56 am

Rovan: On the planet?
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Derodric
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Derodric

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:11 am

"What do you think I am talking about? Of course the planet!"
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_DaveFY
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_DaveFY

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 7:53 pm

Rovan: We don't know. A loud crack, a giant rift in the skies, and a large ship comes threw it with a small army of robotic machines. They scrapped the place and left. That's all we know.
Back to top Go down
PsYcHo_Wolf
Forum Staff
Forum Staff
PsYcHo_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:10 am

Irvan:-Grunts in agreement- Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elatria   The Elatria - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elatria
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RP Area :: Serious Roleplaying Scenarios-
Jump to: